In our business, strict food hygiene rules are already in place. We strive to serve freshly prepared produce daily and actively ensure that the correct food safety and in-house hygiene procedures are carried out at all times.
In response to the additional risks of the coronavirus; Ethos Foods has put in place the following Policies to minimise the risk of contracting and transmission of the virus.
All food production and office teams briefed and monitored with regards to the following:
1.Strengthened hygiene, sanitization, availability of disinfectants at all access points to the building – All staff to Sanitise as they are entering the building
2. Any shared equipment to be cleaned between each use.
3. All staff to Inform a manager if a journey outside of the UK is planned. – Staff will be required to complete a return to work questionnaire before returning to work
4. Inform a manager by telephone if you experience any flu like symptoms before arriving to work – you may be asked to self-isolate until a diagnosis can be made.
5. When entering work premises, before removing personal clothing, all staff to thoroughly wash their hands with handwash and then use sanitiser.
6. Please also adopt extra hygiene awareness at home and whilst coming to work.
All surfaces are disinfected at least once a day and immediately after each use.
We would also like all of our customers to be vigilant in minimising the risk of the virus spreading and therefore we are encouraging the use of sanitising gel throughout the restaurant, especially on entering the building.
We would also ask that if any of our customers do show signs of symptoms to contact us immediately and inform us the details of their last visit to Ethos.